Monday, December 6, 2010

LIVE NOW.

"Speak now, or forever hold your peace…” It’s a phrase that's been used in weddings worldwide for centuries. One moment where everyone holds there breath, one moment when you know a life could be saved...or ruined.


Yes, I did steal this idea from your “Speak Now” album, Taylor Swift, because it reminded me just how incredibly crucial each moment is. It reminded me again how EVERY second is critical to us moving forward and how our decisions really can change a life.

Taylor Swift I love you, not because millions all over the world do but because your album echoes what I want for my life.


I don't want to just use my words to "speak now" I want to "act now" and live now 100% blameless with no regrets. Not because you're watching, or because it's the right thing, but because I represent a God that gives me breath until he wants it to stop. Yep, it’s a tough thing to try…...but I KNOW God can do it.


I don't want to be on my deathbed regretting the time I didn't speak up. I don't want to wish I had stepped into more people’s lives.


I'm never going to regret the Christmas I helped others...I might regret the Christmas I didn't.

No comments: